Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kids Are Too Funny!!

I know that I have not blogged in forever, but this is way too funny not to share. Let me start by saying that Koby, Ki, or Haylee never climbed out of the crib. I told Larry the other week that I didn't care if Korbin stayed in the crib until he was five, because I don't have another baby who needs the crib. Well I spoke too soon........(about climbing out of the crib, not a baby)




Now that he can climb out of the crib I was nervous that he would get stuck in the railings and get hurt. An awesome woman in the ward let us borrow a toddler bed. Korbin will start out in his bed but this is where he ends up....




Ki came down tonight and said mom it is hard to sleep with Korbin in my bed. This was my solution....

Ki is such a sport!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

LOL! What a little stinker!

The Thack-Attacks said...

That is too cute! I love little boys!

Fortunes said...

That's pretty impressive - he's got some mad skills.