Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Korbin realizing how hard it is to be a mommy!

Let me get my shoes on before I get to work.


I think this is where the food is.( I know this is where they keep my milk!)


How does this work???

UH-OH!!

I think I broke it!!!

I think I can fix it... I have seen my Daddy fix things!!!

This is hard work... I need a nap!!!

7 comments:

Camille said...

That is hilarious! I especially love the high heels. How does Larry feel about all of this?

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Love those picture stories!

Brenda said...

So cute. This is such a busy mess making stage but its so dang cute.

Fortunes said...

What a cutie. It was so fun to see you.

Amy Joy said...

I love the new pictures! Did you take them? If so I may need to employ you. I am only able to get James to stand still in a picture once a year. I took the comments off my blog bc some crazy person left me a rude comment so tell me on Sunday.

Kristi said...

Hey Heidi - we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!

Camille said...

I have to say how much I love your new family (kids) picture. It is perfect of all of them.

I guess you have been busy moving so I won't give you a bad time about not keeping up with your blog!! :)