Kai was so cute at preschool yesterday. He told me all about the superbowl party and he gave me the run down of how the scoring played out during the game. "they were behind in the middle but it was ok because we got the big trophy!!" He is so DANG cute!!
I kept thinking about you guys cheering for the Steelers!! Look what happens when we leave PA, all the teams start winning!! (Steelers, Phillies) You guys look cute!!!
Larry! What a dang cute family you have!!!! I mean it, man, just adorable! I'm adding you to my blog list on our blog - so I'm watching you!!!! And Hi, Heidi - nice to "Meet" you!
6 comments:
You guys look so cute! Yay Steelers, I guess, right!!!! I am glad you guys had fun last night. Loves......
look at you and your little steelers crew! Your family is growing so quick!
Heidi where's your shirt? I know this guy that could probably get you a pretty good deal on one... I'll give you his info next time we talk. :)
Kai was so cute at preschool yesterday. He told me all about the superbowl party and he gave me the run down of how the scoring played out during the game. "they were behind in the middle but it was ok because we got the big trophy!!" He is so DANG cute!!
I kept thinking about you guys cheering for the Steelers!! Look what happens when we leave PA, all the teams start winning!! (Steelers, Phillies)
You guys look cute!!!
Larry! What a dang cute family you have!!!! I mean it, man, just adorable! I'm adding you to my blog list on our blog - so I'm watching you!!!! And Hi, Heidi - nice to "Meet" you!
Post a Comment