Monday, January 12, 2009

WOW!!!! Aren't these dresses UGLY!!! I was looking for something last night and I found these in my hope chest. When I was little someone gave these to my family, at the time they fit me. I LOVED...... them and wore them all the time. When it was time to pass them down I asked my mom if I could put them in my hope chest instead for my someday daughter. When I showed Larry them he just started to laugh. Haylee, if you decide not to wear them it wont hurt my feelings!!!




4 comments:

Advent Creative said...

I love them. Haylee should wear them for your next family pic :-) I am sure you could find matching shirts for the boys.

Kristi said...

I totally remember these dresses! I don't know if I remember them on your or one of the little sis's but that is hilarious!!! What happened - we thought we were sooo cute!

Brenda said...

I dare you to put Haley in one of them for church.

The Thack-Attacks said...

Those dresses are awesome! I love all the stuff we used to wear.