Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008


This year Halloween was a lot of fun. I decided to make costumes for the two older boys. Korbin's costume all the kids except Ki wore it and I wanted Haylee to use our tigger costume and she said "No Mommy I want to be a princess" then I found her Steelers cheerleading outfit that we had bought when she was a baby. It was just the right size and she was so excited to wear it. We went to 2 Halloween parties and trunk or treat at church and trick or treating. We ended up with tons of treats. As the kids get older things are getting so much more enjoyable.

I dressed up as a nerd for our ward trunk or treat. Larry said to be a nerd I didn't need to dress up at all.

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Heidi, you need to show a picture of you with your whole nerd outfit. Every detail was awesome. Even the socks!