Wow how time flies. I can't believe that we have been married for seven years. I am so lucky to have Larry. He is not only my husband, but my bestfriend. I really enjoy spending time with him. He is also a great Daddy to our four little ones and they love him soooo much. Larry you are the best. Thanks for all you do!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Ann!!! What a great / sweet post! Also I love the halloween pic - sooo cute!
Ha ha ha. You guys look so young. Especially Larry. I've never seen Larry with hair! Funny! Congrats!
Happy Anniversary, a little late!
Liked the Halloween pictures. I didn't think you looked like a nerd. Maybe from the 80's with the side pony tail, but you are definitely not a nerd!
Great to see pictures of your family. Wow, Korbin is 8 months. That just doesn't seem possible. Cute Lion pictures!
Post a Comment