Koby was so excited to start school. He was not nervous at all (me on the other hand, that's another story) He woke up early this morning and got all dressed and put his backpack on and was waiting by the door. I told him we still had about a hour and a half until it was time to go. He was a little disappointed. When it was finally time to go we all got in the van and rode over to his bus stop. He was so anxious to get on the bus. When the bus pulled up he ran and got in line to get on the bus. He got on and walked all the way to the back of the bus and found an empty seat, then he turned to me and started waving. I can't believe he is already starting school. I am so proud of myself when the bus pulled off I didn't even cry. Larry and I walked to the bus stop with the kids to pick Koby up after school. When he got off the bus he was smiling. He said he had a good day and is excited for tomorrow.
Koby at home waiting to go to school
Waiting at the bus stop
4 comments:
Yeah! Glad it was a good first day for all of you!
When did we grow up. I can't believe your baby is in Kindergarten. Time flies.
What a beautiful family you have Heidi! I am so glad to see how well things are going for you! I will have to add you to my friends list and check up on ya! Love - Kristi
I remember that you were going to be a nanny and had heard you were married etc! I had no idea that you lived so far away though! I bet it is hard on your sisters hu! Your family is all soooo cute! What does your hubby do? I am glad you are so happy and have his family close by! Awesome!!!
Post a Comment