Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Big Four Year Old

Ki turned 4 today. I told him since it was his birthday he got to pick what we do today. Needless to say we watched a lot of movies. That is Ki's favorite thing to do. For lunch he picked Chick-Fil-A, and for dinner he picked Red Robin so Larry and I got a sitter for Koby, Haylee, and Korbin and took Ki out by ourselfs. It is always so nice to have special time with each child. At Red Robin they sang Happy Birthday to him it was so funny(we recorded it on Larry's phone, but Larry has already gone to bed so I will post the video tomorrow it is worth posting). Ki is such an awesome kid and is always making us laugh. We love you Ki!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ki Ki Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me.


Happy Birthday Ki.

We Love You!

Amy Joy said...

Hello this is Amy Walker. The blog site I was telling you about is laugh-learn-love.blogspot.com I hope it is a good one:)