Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Outfits!!!

A couple of Sundays ago I let my kids wear their easter outfits. They all looked so cute so I wanted to get pictures of them. Those of you who have lots of little kids know how hard this is. After trying for about a half hour I finally went through all the pictures and made a collage.( See at the very bottom)


Look at Koby's face and Malaki and Koby are holding hands!

Haylee's eyes are closed!

Korbin kept walking away so Koby too it into his own hands. Korbin was not a happy camper!



This was my last attempt!

I am going to try again on Easter Sunday. Maybe we will have better luck!!!


6 comments:

Amy Joy said...

If you want to do them before church I will take pics of your whole family. We could get there early.

Advent Creative said...

So cute!!!! Love you.

Camille said...

Love the outfits, love the green! They all look so big and cute as ever!
Hope you are all doing well. :)

Jessica and Nathan Dana said...

oh your kids are so cute!!! i wish i got to see them more or ever i guess.

Fortunes said...

Your kiddos are getting so big! I love the easter outfits.

The Thack-Attacks said...

Your kids are so big and cute! I hope we get to see you guys soon.